katharismós
wennaaa.bs
Profile
Wen Xin,
DMNCHOIR.
12S414, MJC.
UniSIM, Finance

“I may not be where I want to be but I'm thankful for not being where I used to be.” ― Habeeb Akande

Contact: Email
Blog Archives

Affiliates
sixSeven'07
oneB'08
SHPS Choir
DMN Choir
Amri
Bibi
Brenda
Claudia
Dexter
Emmeline
Esther
Hannah
Hui Ting
HweeSze
Isabel
Iris
Jasmine
Jeanette
Jeslyn
Jing Han
Judaxil
Jun An
Kai Lin
Kevin
Kodi
Lisa
Luke
Marie
Maureen
Min Hua
Nisya
Paul MJ
Pearlyn
Pei Kheng
Qinghui
Qian Ni
Roxanne
Ru Wei
Sandra
Sera
Teresa
Timmy
Trena
Tricia
Varlin
Victoria
Yanshen
Yenping
Yi Ai
Yiling
Yue Shan
Zi Jian
Getting Ahead
- Discovering my purpose.
"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you." - Psalm 32:8
Extras
Layout: Victoria/hokairotciv
end of pw!
Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Such a bittersweet day.

On the brigher side, PW is officially over :) it has been months of hard work, sweat and tears. Truly I am proud of what I've accomplished in PW. As a team leader, I feel that I've done a decent job in managing my team members and the work that we've done. I really thank God for really cooperative team members! They've been so accomodating and willing to take up work. My members - Brian, Sin Kin and Thu. I feel truly blessed to have these members, with each of us having a certain ability that makes this group so awesome! This PW journey has been pretty smooth and we NEVER had any conflicts which is really good. :) I'm pretty sure that this kind of situations are rare. I've heard that in PW, you'll see the ugly side of people but I did not see anything from my group. In fact, I feel that we are so united and did everything together! COMMUNISM FTW. hahahah! Now that PW is over, it's time to revert back to study mode which is really difficult, I can't seem to get back to my groove. Gotta switch back soon. Sigh.

Let's remember the times of the various PW submissions like - PI, EOM, WR, OP, I&R and GPP. I can still remember the days of PI where my idea was considered not bad in the class hahahha. Well, I tried my best I guess in coming up with good ideas. After that, it was time to form into groups for WR and OP. My idea got picked, well because none of the other ideas could be used. I was pretty sick of my idea then already to be honest. For WR, we had to do all the primary researches like the interview with Mr Chia, doing the surveys at our various places and interviews with important people for our project. Pretty hectic but organised I guess. The most memorable one was the interview with Mr GP Chia hahahah. It's an experience that we will all remember for the rest of our lives and it's something that brought us all closer together. Shortly after, it was the submission of EOM. That was pretty sucky for mine. I think what I came up with was pretty slipshot. Oh well, let's skip that. WR was pretty well done, love my group and what we came up with. OP was pretty dang good and I hope I didn't sway like I usually do! zzz, why do I do that. Anw, Q&A was in my favour so I hope I did a good job with that. Finally, the I&R and GPP. Just chiong only, cannot take it anymore. Hope all these work will pay off. I REALLY HOPE SO. but I'll keep my expectations low - to a B in case I don't get the A that I want.

Another sad thing is that my chem teacher today announced that he will be leaving us for good. It's sad to know that someone whom you've gotten to know, leave you. It's just like Miss Yeo almost leaving us last year but in the end she didn't. Well this year, I'm not that lucky. Well, it has been a pretty interesting journey with him and such a shame he won't be here to complete this journey with us.

For next year, I've got to get my act up again and start to move forward and not get lost in the crowd like this year. No more fooling around, time to really get serious and do what I can to salvage myself for next year. I'm pretty sure next year is gonna be hell. God help me!!
Posted by wen xin at 8:21 PM