|
katharismós
wennaaa.bs
|
|
music to the ears
Friday, November 23, 2012
two awesome nights spent with awesome people. Wednesday night was probably the first time in this year where I just felt so carefree and happy, doing what I love - choral singing. I've sacrificed this for the sake of education for this two years and it felt that one part of my life was missing. well, I've been singing for 7 years so it's no surprise I feel that way. Oh my, today was just pure joy and happiness. I've really never laughed that hard before or felt that I could just be myself and do what I really love. I went to regan's house together with dex, viv, emme, loy, bernard, sandra, sera, amri and reg. We sang christmas carols, our old songs that we learnt that just went on and on and on. I wished we never stopped! I really miss choral singing so much :( Thurs night, went out with the same group of people to watch a concert - Prelude to Advent by Mr Toh and his choirs! Surprisingly, he took up a new choir this year, Crescent Girls' School. Overall, it was an enjoyable night listening to familiar sounds and music that just made me miss singing even more. I was deeply impressed by Raffles' Voices because the sound they made had a confidence about it and their sound was stable. Their voices just merged together as one and produced really great sounds. Of course, DMNCHOIR was good too! The biggest choir which produced the strongest sound! It was great to see all my juniors step up and take the lead now :) Reliving the good times again this past two days.. brought a huge grin on my face. Singing with the people I love and listening to GREAT music, makes my life complete. :) Posted by wen xin at 12:00 PM
|