katharismós
wennaaa.bs
Profile
Wen Xin,
DMNCHOIR.
12S414, MJC.
UniSIM, Finance

“I may not be where I want to be but I'm thankful for not being where I used to be.” ― Habeeb Akande

Contact: Email
Blog Archives

Affiliates
sixSeven'07
oneB'08
SHPS Choir
DMN Choir
Amri
Bibi
Brenda
Claudia
Dexter
Emmeline
Esther
Hannah
Hui Ting
HweeSze
Isabel
Iris
Jasmine
Jeanette
Jeslyn
Jing Han
Judaxil
Jun An
Kai Lin
Kevin
Kodi
Lisa
Luke
Marie
Maureen
Min Hua
Nisya
Paul MJ
Pearlyn
Pei Kheng
Qinghui
Qian Ni
Roxanne
Ru Wei
Sandra
Sera
Teresa
Timmy
Trena
Tricia
Varlin
Victoria
Yanshen
Yenping
Yi Ai
Yiling
Yue Shan
Zi Jian
Getting Ahead
- Discovering my purpose.
"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you." - Psalm 32:8
Extras
Layout: Victoria/hokairotciv
wake-up call
Sunday, April 21, 2013

it's currently raining, pretty rare from the intense heat that we get in the afternoon that would kill my concentration in class.

just gonna be a short post, read about some news about my seniors and their A level results. well, I felt really proud of some of my seniors who did extremely well! there's also the flipside, some didn't do too well and one in particular really affected me. I literally looked up to her and she was one senior that I thought could conquer the daunting A levels since she did that in O levels. this was literally a wake-up call for me, reminding me that if you don't work your butt off now, I might just end up in the same route. it was pretty scary, and I'm terrified.

while i'm trying to pick up the slack and attempt some revision (esp econs and geog sigh) on weekends, i'm literally bombarded with loads of work. too much, too little time. I was literally stoning at my comp at 11pm ytd, attempting to type finish 3 essays due next week but yeah, wasn't too productive.

time check: about 6 months to A levels.
Posted by wen xin at 1:48 PM