katharismós
wennaaa.bs
Profile
Wen Xin,
DMNCHOIR.
12S414, MJC.
UniSIM, Finance

“I may not be where I want to be but I'm thankful for not being where I used to be.” ― Habeeb Akande

Contact: Email
Blog Archives

Affiliates
sixSeven'07
oneB'08
SHPS Choir
DMN Choir
Amri
Bibi
Brenda
Claudia
Dexter
Emmeline
Esther
Hannah
Hui Ting
HweeSze
Isabel
Iris
Jasmine
Jeanette
Jeslyn
Jing Han
Judaxil
Jun An
Kai Lin
Kevin
Kodi
Lisa
Luke
Marie
Maureen
Min Hua
Nisya
Paul MJ
Pearlyn
Pei Kheng
Qinghui
Qian Ni
Roxanne
Ru Wei
Sandra
Sera
Teresa
Timmy
Trena
Tricia
Varlin
Victoria
Yanshen
Yenping
Yi Ai
Yiling
Yue Shan
Zi Jian
Getting Ahead
- Discovering my purpose.
"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you." - Psalm 32:8
Extras
Layout: Victoria/hokairotciv
thank you for the music
Sunday, May 3, 2015

I'm nothing special, in fact I'm a bit of a bore
If I tell a joke, you've probably heard it before
But I have a talent, a wonderful thing
Cause everyone listens when I start to sing
I'm so grateful and proud
All I want is to sing it out loud

So I say
Thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing
Thanks for all the joy they're bringing
Who can live without it, I ask in all honesty 
What would life be?
Without a song or a dance what are we?
So I say thank you for the music 
For giving it to me

Mother says I was a dancer before I could walk
She says I began to sing long before I could talk 
But I've often wondered, how did it all start?
Who found out that nothing can capture a heart
Like a melody can?
Well, whoever it was, I'm a fan

So I say
Thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing
Thanks for all the joy they're bringing
Who can live without it, I ask in all honesty 
What would life be?
Without a song or a dance what are we?
So I say thank you for the music 
For giving it to me

I've been so lucky, I am the girl with golden hair
I wanna sing it out to everybody
What a joy, what a life, what a chance!

So I say
Thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing
Thanks for all the joy they're bringing
Who can live without it, I ask in all honesty 
What would life be?
Without a song or a dance what are we?
So I say thank you for the music 
For giving it to me

I really love this song. It paints a rather similar picture to my life, not that I'm super good at singing but it's something I enjoy doing. Music is one of my outlets and I'm just so thankful for the years in choral singing. It's definitely the most memorable part of my life that will stick with me forever. 

I know that I may not be the most dynamic person or a very energetic person. I also know that I'm a rather reserved and private individual. But singing has stuck with me, and I find my release whenever I sing my heart out :) I believe that I will continue my passion in choral singing in one way or another. It would be my prayer that whatever I choose to embark on would be the Lord's guidance and His path for me :)

Exams in a week, pls keep me in prayer! Accounting and statistics, boo.
Posted by wen xin at 9:43 PM