|
katharismós
wennaaa.bs
|
|
church camp 2015
Thursday, June 11, 2015
This is my first church camp ever. I have no idea why I didn't go in the past, but these 4 days have been so fruitful. This camp reaffirmed me of where I am now in my life, and that God is holding my hand every step of the way, like the footprints in the sand. My prayer is for more of God's presence in my life. More, and more oh Lord. Help me to be a vessel fitted for Your habitation, not merely a visitation. Been thoroughly blessed by Pastor John through all the sessions, and it is definitely a lot of understanding in the next few days to just let it all sink in. I want to live as a son of God, and not have an orphan heart anymore.. always lacking in faith, in fear of anything and everything. I pray for the Holy Spirit to teach me and heal me in this aspect. So much I've learnt... cannot feel more blessed. I love you my dear papa. Posted by wen xin at 11:56 PM
|