|
katharismós
wennaaa.bs
|
|
i finally understand.
Sunday, November 8, 2015
Honestly, I've been feeling a little lost lately and I questioned many things about myself. How have I grown and have I reached out to the people around me? How have I been a friend to you? Have I truly tried my best in every situation? I'm not happy with who I am. That's the honest truth. I feel that I can do better and I can do so much more. But I'm not asking God to change me to make me feel happier. I'm requesting God to break me down to my lowest point, to a point of unhappiness. You must be wondering why I say this. It is unusual for anyone to wish for God to inflict unhappiness to yourself when God is joy and life to any circumstance. I've come to realise.. that it's often the people who have been through a place of sadness that emerges a genuine soul that wishes for the happiness of others. I finally get it. How can I truly reach out to make others happy, that is if I can really understand the value of happiness. and.. this stems from a place of unhappiness. Such a revelation to me, and this is my heart's desire. I hope to uplift people to a higher place, even higher than my highest point. Sometimes, it's not always about ourselves. :) Posted by wen xin at 11:03 PM
|