|
katharismós
wennaaa.bs
|
|
Jeju day 2-4
Tuesday, June 28, 2016
2nd day.
Anyway, today was an early morning with our tour at 9am to 6pm filled with tourist attractions - mazes, lava cave, gorgeous beaches...
Waterfall! Can't really remember which was it, but it was gorg!
Lava cave! Pretty cool, the whole cave was like at least 2.4km long. Really, really cold.
Trying to act act, walking down the beach but my face totally cannot make it HAHA
4th day.
Okay so pretty much all the scenery looks the same to me now. We went to more waterfalls, cheongbang waterfall? Or something like that. went to jeju's most famous mt hallasan (well we went to see it but we didn't climb up cos we were just too lazy and tired), went to see circus act and samba do brasil, citrus farm and I don't exactly remember anymore... HAHA OOPS.
But ok here are some of the highlights of jeju for me:
Sunrise peak! With the girlssss
My actual jump shot
I look so pale and white, but I love the view!
Botanic garden, looks kinda like gardens by the bay. Although not as nice!
Candid shot of my 3 friends who obviously took photos without me 🌚
Innisfree and o'sullock!
This was another waterfall - it was too gorgeous.
Another shot!
The weather here is great except for the rainy days brrr, cos it's a little warm when sunny but cold when the breeze comes. I really love our ahjussi who's just so fatherly and too nice to us - buying us breakfast, dinner, watermelon, cake and making us a ramyeon dinner when we were too tired. All from his own pocket! He's just wayyyy too nice :) it's been a fun 4 days in jeju with my uni girls, it's now 10:40am in Korea and I'm sitting on my bed writing this post as we wait to leave for the airport to Seoul.
It's such a different experience to be overseas without family. I take everything for granted, but now I have to ensure the safety of myself and my friends. We got a bit lost, got cheated a bit of money but all in all, we met some really nice people out there who helped us along the way. Communication was a problem but nothing can be too difficult with body language and hand signs. It's nice to let myself wander a bit, enjoying the scenery and let myself sink into the culture a bit, to just let all my commitments aside and put myself first. Something that I wouldn't have really done in Singapore cos I'm just too comfortable where I am. Instead of always making myself all busy, it's finally nice to give me some time to discover who I am again.
Till I reach Seoul and I'll update again! Be safe my friends :)
Posted by wen xin at 10:53 PM
|