katharismós
wennaaa.bs
Profile
Wen Xin,
DMNCHOIR.
12S414, MJC.
UniSIM, Finance

“I may not be where I want to be but I'm thankful for not being where I used to be.” ― Habeeb Akande

Contact: Email
Blog Archives

Affiliates
sixSeven'07
oneB'08
SHPS Choir
DMN Choir
Amri
Bibi
Brenda
Claudia
Dexter
Emmeline
Esther
Hannah
Hui Ting
HweeSze
Isabel
Iris
Jasmine
Jeanette
Jeslyn
Jing Han
Judaxil
Jun An
Kai Lin
Kevin
Kodi
Lisa
Luke
Marie
Maureen
Min Hua
Nisya
Paul MJ
Pearlyn
Pei Kheng
Qinghui
Qian Ni
Roxanne
Ru Wei
Sandra
Sera
Teresa
Timmy
Trena
Tricia
Varlin
Victoria
Yanshen
Yenping
Yi Ai
Yiling
Yue Shan
Zi Jian
Getting Ahead
- Discovering my purpose.
"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you." - Psalm 32:8
Extras
Layout: Victoria/hokairotciv
3 months to my next adventure
Sunday, March 5, 2017

I booked my flight tickets and Airbnb for Japan and Korea a few days back!!! I'm so super duper excited for my next adventure. #globalcitizen this trip is gonna be interesting cos I'm kinda alone for my japan trip since I'm visiting a friend there. So this ticks off one thing in my bucket list - solo trip. I booked a 3 one-way trip - SIN -- TOKYO, TOKYO -- SEOUL, SEOUL -- SIN. And I'll be alone for all 3 trips! Gonna be so weird. But it'll be fun, I know it. I just went to connect with one of the Korean friends I met last year :) hoping to meet him when I'm there for a short one week stay!

Anyway, been quite awhile since I've last blogged. It's been so hectic! Workload intensified x100 but no choice, just gotta suck it up and do the best I can. Cmon I can do this, tahan just a bit more! Taking over 3 people's jobs ain't easy at all. I just wanna hide in a hole with a "Please Do Not Disturb" sign. I got a bit of phobia of people finding me to do work for them, sigh to saikang. But that's the #internlife. But one good thing out of this is probably that I get to mix around with more full timers. AND, now that I'm the only intern helping the whole dept, I have more power in rejecting people hehehe since I only have one pair of hands. 

I can do this, I can do this. Just need to get my fix of sleep and I'll be fine. 

Oh, and it was my sis' birthday last week! ❤️❤️❤️
Tryna' be more korean with the poses

And luckily my lava cake turned out fine phew 😪 been so long since I last made 'em. Although slightly burnt 🙂 hmm my friend just texted me if I'm free to make an earl grey cake next week, hmmmm do I have time? 😞 

OH WELL, time to sleep soon. Serving in church bright and early tmr, shall update another time. Goodnight everyone!
Posted by wen xin at 12:33 AM