|
katharismós
wennaaa.bs
|
|
who am I?
Monday, January 27, 2020
I'm not someone who's easily impressed by the things society perceives to be important - where you work, your position, your salary, what kind of house you live in, what brand of bag you carry. These things don't matter to me. I like to zoom in and try and figure out what is inside people's hearts and feel their energy. What do they care about, what do they live for? These are the things that intrigue me because they tell me so much about you. Behind the facade that society wants you to be, what is the true you? I feel that life shapes everyone's journey differently. Everyone has a story to tell, it is whether we choose to go deeper and learn the story. That's always interesting to me and I can always learn something from everyone I meet, I'm a firm believer in that. I guess that's why people think I'm different. Well, I'm weird and I hope to stay weird.
Posted by wen xin at 1:41 AM
|